Year 6 (part time 0.4) Class Teacher
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate Year 6 teacher (part time 0.4 FTE) to help us continue our journey in raising attainment and progress of our children.
- Required ASAP
- Come and make a difference and receive up to £3,000 for joining our team
We can offer you:
- a highly motivated and dedicated team of teaching and support staff embracing school improvement
- weekly PPA time with a teacher in the same KS group
- opportunities for professional development through collaboration with other trust schools as well as through in-school training
- hands-on, supportive Leadership Team
- an excellent adult:pupil ratio to support the needs of our children and staff
- enthusiastic, well behaved pupils who enjoy all aspects of school life
- supportive parents who are keen for their children to succeed.
We will need you to be:
- committed to raising standards by providing high quality learning experiences for all children
- a team player
- a highly motivated, organised, enthusiastic and astute teacher
- able to provide creative, enriching learning opportunities for our children.
To apply, please download the application form at the bottom of this page and return your completed form to Caroline Tidmarsh via the link below. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications considered on receipt and interviews held shortly after.